Saturday, April 14, 2018

PaperTrey Ink - 7th Inning Stretch


Happy Saturday!

Today, I have a baseball card I made last weekend.  I've had this set for quite some time it is from PaperTrey Ink - "7th Inning Stretch" and die set.  

I made a few with different patterned papers.  The bat is die cut from Kraft cardstock, then I stamped it with a woodgrain stamp and Chocolate Brown ink.  Then created the grip with masking tape.  The stitching is an Angel Company stamp - Running Stitches, which was nice to use again.  

I ended up pulling out some TAC stamps last weekend.  Some TAC ladies were doing a card swap so I was working on that also.  I didn't actually use TAC stamps for my swap but I had them out. I will share my swap card in May. 


Supplies List:

Stamps: PTI "7th Inning Stretch
Inks: PTI - Pure Poppy, Chocolate Brown
Cardstock: PTI - Kraft and White
Die: PTI 7th Inning Stretch die set

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment